top of page

CRES : Crew Real Estate Solutions

Public·22 members

Livestream: MC vs. FCK Live TV 6 March 2024 Stream

Feb 12, 2024 — Copenhagen vs. Manchester City: TV channel, live stream. U.S.: Paramount+; UK: TNT Sports; Canada: DAZN. For broadcast details in your ...

Lawro's prediction: 1-2Sam's prediction: You've got a team in danger of relegation, against probably the most in-form team in world football right now. There is only going to be one winner. Match previewSUNDAY Everton v Manchester United (14:00 GMT)Manchester United's form has picked up, in terms of goals and clean sheets in recent weeks, and January signing Bruno Fernandes has already made a difference. Chemnitzer and Bayern II will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Chemnitzer this season have the following results: 6W, 10D and 8L. Meanwhile Bayern II have 10W, 5D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. MONDAY'S STORIES Top stories Video - Zidane and Hazard defy PSG warning to continue Madrid’s pursuit of Mbappe - Euro Papers01:25 13:00 - Women in Football pen Barclays deal Women in Football (WiF), a network of professionals in the football industry, has signed a three-year deal with Barclays to expand its reach across the country and develop the skills of women working in football. Fulham have seen over 2.5 goals land in 75% of their home matches. Meanwhile, the majority of Stoke’s trips have seen over 2.5 goals scored. The visitors have seen both teams score in 64% of their trips, while they’ve been beaten 2-1 on three occasions on the road this term. We see Fulham pulling off a similar result, with half of their home games this season seeing exactly three goals scored. Chelsea host a resilient man united that are hungry for wins and points .Chelsea also seek maximum points to make sure there secure their champions league position by ensuring that they trash the likes of teams like man united. Ole Gunnar will be looking to prove he is a maestro by demolishing Chelsea using his new arsenal in the likes of ighalo and B Fernandez is imperative to note that predicting a straight win for either of the teams is a tricky prediction but a score margin prediction is a better prediction .I predict more than 2 scores for the game Much of les Monegasques' dismay has come on the road so far though with four of their last five defeats all coming away from the Stade Louis II. While their defensive mishaps have followed them around like a cloud at their home stadium, their attacking play has been a joy to watch and crucial in their success. Jardim's men have won each of their last five games at home with key victories coming against Rennes (3-2) and Marseille (2-1). They have scored 13 goals in this time and will be looking to continue that as they host PSG. Today: ((FCK v Manchester City)) live free 13/02/2024 Stream Today: ((FCK v Manchester City)) live free 13/02/2024 by Golibal001 on desktop and mobile. Play over 320 million tracks for free on ... Werder have seen five draws in their current seven-game winless run in the Bundesliga. Schalke have also seen plenty of draws in recent weeks. They have drawn three of their last six Bundesliga games. Furthermore, Werder Bremen have won just one of their five Bundesliga games this season. We feel that this game is likely to end in a draw. Sheffield Wednesday vs Brentford predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. Can Brentford add to the league's most impressive winning run? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. PLAYER RATINGS LEICESTER CITY: Schmeichel 6, Pereira 6, Soyuncu 6, Evans 6, Chilwell 6, Ndidi 6, Praet 6, Tielemans 6, Maddison 5, Vardy 5, Barnes 5. Subs: Albrighton 6, Perez 6, Choudhury 5. LIVERPOOL: Alisson 7, Alexander-Arnold 10, Van Dijk 8, Gomez 8, Robertson 8, Henderson 8, Wijnaldum 8, Keita 8, Salah 7, Firmino 9, Mane 8. City had eight, and 16 in totalReal started off by seeing a lot of the ball - as much as 70% in the first few minutes - but City looked like they were in a good shape and limited their opportunities pretty well. A couple of loose passes got City in a little bit of trouble early on but when Real were bringing the ball forward and building attacks, Guardiola's side looked extremely comfortable. City were actually beginning to take control of the game when they fell behind on the hour mark, and again they brought on their own downfall because it was Rodri who let Real in when he gave the ball away in a key area. If not, Crystal Palace at Anfield five days later (subject to FA Cup progress) could be the big day. Of course, Watford and Bournemouth will hope to put a spanner in the works in between, but it seems highly likely the coronation is not far away now. Watch this space. MAN OF THE MATCH Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool). While both sides are playing well, Leeds come into this clash having won at four of the bottom five so far. They should be able to add to that in this visit to Reading, as the Royals failed to beat any of the top seven at home last term. They lost both meetings with Leeds last season, while Reading have already lost four of their seven meetings with the top nine this term. As a result, a 2-1 away win is our correct score tip. In fact, Since their Championship play-off final victory against Derby in May 2014, Queens Park Rangers have won just one of their last eight games against the Rams (W1D2 L5). That long-running record isn’t likely to change, judging by the results between the pair. Tonight, in the Ligat HA 'AL, an interesting game will be played between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Hapoel Beer Sheva. At the moment, in the standings, Maccabi Tel Aviv sit at top and collected total number of 71 points. But Beer Sheva sit 4th and collected a total number of 47 points. In this match I think Hapoel Beer sheva will get something. The host did not win in their last game. A draw expected here for me. The home team was to win or draw in the worst case. With exact scores there could be 1-0 or 1-1 or 0-0. Maccabi Tel Aviv are 11 points ahead of the second team. Therefore, I think Hapoel beer sheva will get something. I'd be lying if I said I felt the equaliser coming. My goal came from nowhere. Arsenal were much the better side in the second half and they had started their 'oles', knocking it around, looking confident. I was trying to get some pride out of the team and myself. When Gael Clichy slips and I nick the ball off him I was looking for bodies to pass to but there was nobody there so I just thought I'd take on the shot and it goes in. Pars will be meeting with Good and this game looking at it in a very good way we have given the home team to win this game or they will give us a draw as looking at the last games the two teams have meet together the away team have not won in any game and the home team have won in 2 games and so this makes us to be very sure that our prediction will be a very good prediction To overcome the coronavirus and the other challenges facing humanity, we need to coordinate individual efforts and work together as a team. I am urging not only my Common Goal teammates, but also all other players and football leaders from around the world to untie and help tackle this crisis, and at the same time, use this as a catalyst to play a key role in tackling the other challenges humanity is facing. Messi equalled Telmo Zarra's 251-goal record with a free-kick, before breaking it and stretching it with a third. Messi is now on 438 La Liga goals, almost 200 clear of the old record, and more than 100 above Ronaldo - who was on 311 before he left Real Madrid for Juventus. Messi's 500th Barcelona goal comes in El Clasico Real Madrid 2-3 Barcelona - 23 April 2017Sometimes a goal almost seems too perfect - and this was one of those. Youssoufia Berrechid will host Ittihad Tanger for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this campaign. However, the hosts have a more offensive team. I think, the hosts will try to dominate from the start match. They tend to score a goal. In previous game Youssoufia is won 3-2 against strong Wydad. Also, we have IR Tanger who's is one of the main outsiders in this league. The visitors have less potential in attack. I think, they will pay attention on their defense. I think, the hosts will go in this game to victory. Leeds remain second in the Championship and Cardiff rise to seventh. Cardiff 2-0 Leeds as it happenedThe Bluebirds are now level on points with sixth-placed Preston, who they visit next on Saturday, 27 June, while Leeds remain level with leaders West Bromwich Albion, seven points ahead of third-placed Fulham. The contest between these two promotion-chasers began at a frenetic pace; far in excess of the tempo we have seen in most of the Premier League matches since football resumed after the coronavirus pandemic halted the campaign. Man City vs FC Copenhagen: Champions League 12 hours ago — Man City vs FC Copenhagen: Champions League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h, odds. Holders have lead ahead of second- ... Mattersburg and Altach will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Mattersburg this season have the following results: 5W, 2D and 12L. Meanwhile Altach have 6W, 2D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Rangers manager Steven Gerrard: "We weren't good in the first-half. Defensively, I felt nervous. But I'm not shocked and surprised at the outcome because it's happened too many times of late. I'm going to have to try and find solutions. I'm going to have to work even harder than we do as a staff to find solutions and get back to the basics of defending. It continued: "This will also enable clubs, the Women's Super League and Women's Championship board and the FA to plan, prepare and focus on next season when football returns for the 2020-21 campaign. It means all divisions of women's football in England have now been cancelled for the 2019-20 campaign. Clubs had been assuming their season would not resume, several sources had told BBC Sport, leaving the 45 remaining fixtures in the WSL WSL - and 36 in the Championship - outstanding. Eastern Suburbs Brisbane and Redlands United will face to face in the 6th round in Heath Park. The teams follow each other in the table, both team collected the first victory on the last week and finally left the relegation zone. The teams' matches bring high score, especially the Redlands, which team conceded 8 and 9 goals in the previous games. The home team are favorites, they have got 4 pts after first 4 matchday, while the away team conceded the most goals and have the worst defense in the league. I see many negative thing for the team, but the home team received 4, the guests scored 6 times one week ago. Expect 4-5 goals. Bayern still have 22 league games to play, with potentially six matches remaining in the German Cup and another eight in the Champions League, should they reach the final of both competitions. That would take Lewandowski's tally to 56 matches. So, to equal Messi's record, he just needs the small matter of 46 goals in a potential 36 games - that's a rate of 1. His current scoring rate? 1. He shoots on goal more than any other player in Europe," European football expert Guillem Balague told BBC Radio 5 Live's Football Daily Podcast. Werder thrashed Cologne 6-1 to leapfrog Fortuna Dusseldorf into 16th and claim the relegation play-off position. Monchengladbach beat Hertha Berlin 2-1 to take fourth place. Bayern Munich rounded off their season in style by beating Wolfsburg 4-0. Kingsley Coman and Mickael Cuisance scored in the first half for Bayern before Robert Lewandowski got his 34th Bundesliga goal of the season from the penalty spot. Manchester City game on live stream & TV | Schedule Where to Manchester City's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts & scores on JustWatch. Hamilton will be hoping to put an end to their 6-game winless streak that has left them just hovering a mere point above the relegation zone. The Accies are winless since the end of September and have since gone on to lose and draw 3 games apiece. If Silva is still in place to take charge at Anfield, he'll need something special to realistically keep his job going forward. MAN OF THE MATCH Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester). Made a stunning impact from the bench with a goal and an assist. His introduction sparked the whole of the home side into life and completely changed the complexion of the contest. Atletico Palmaflor and Guabira will face to face on Sunday evening before the Super Bowl. The teams follow each other in the table, have in common: they have got same record after 3rd matchday, negative goal difference and high goal per match avg. Going to the game, Valladolid are placed 15th with 22 points and Real Madrid are second with 43 points. Valladolid have no win in their last five matches, just a loss and four draws. They head to this clash on one win, three losses and four clean sheets in their last 10 matches. They have scored in five of their last 10 matches and conceded two or more goals in five of their last 10. Putting Vardy and Deeney on the spot Troy Deeney has scored six goals in his past 12 league gamesWho are your penalty-takers? If Jamie Vardy nor Troy Deeney are in your starting line-up then this stat below could be a good reason to make space for them. You see, 24% of the Premier League goals scored in fixtures between Leicester and Watford have been penalties - that is six out of 25. Couple that with Vardy's return to form for the Foxes following his double against Villa and Deeney recently bagging in the Hornets' victory against Liverpool, then this would not be a foolish bet. Bournemouth, at their best, are pleasing on the eye and can pull off the occasional shock as they did in winning at Chelsea in December, but too often they are simply too soft and too easy to score against. And in their first game since the resumption of the Premier League, Bournemouth looked the same old side, one destined for relegation. Howe has had long enough to solve the issues Bournemouth have faced but this game once again illustrated the problems he has failed to solve. Shikak drew against Ararat Armenia who are a strong home side. This clearly shows an improvement after a two game losing streak. They will face Ararat Yerevan who are winless in their last four away games. Ararat Yerevan will not have their coach Kolyvanov and their assistant coach Lose in this games which will affect players performance. In their previous match encounters Shirak have won their last four home games against Ararat Yerevan. Shirak are on a four game winless streak, they will desperate for a win against a demotivated side especially at home. I expect shirak to win this game. With champions PSG in pole position on 62 points from 25 games after Saturday's 4-4 draw at Amiens, Marseille have 52 while Lille stayed fourth on 40 after the visitors came from behind in an entertaining clash. Forward Victor Osimhen twice came close in the first half before he fired Lille into a 51st-minute lead with a dinked shot over goalkeeper Steve Mandanda after he took a defence-splitting pass from Jonathan Bamba in his stride. He enters a club in fine form with three wins in their last four league matches and seven victories from their last eight home games with 21 goals scored and nine conceded in this run at the Stade Louis II. They do have a tough task with sturdy Reims coming to town but les Monegasques will be itching to get going under the new manager following a rather rocky tenure under Jardim.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• CRES
  • 5G Mobile
    5G Mobile
  • Ahlanesia
    Ahlanesia
  • Expert Tips
    Expert Tips
  • Lisa cute
    Lisa cute
%252525E2%25252580%25252594Pngtree%252525E2%25252580%25252594whatsapp_social_media_icon_de
bottom of page